Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help Ms. Maguire redesign the main floor of the secondary library!
Working with what we have, what would your layout ideas be for
- Seating areas (quiet study & group study)
- Arrangement of shelving: where would you like the fiction to be? How might you rearrange non-fiction?
- Keep in mind that the space should be as flexible as possible
- Separate areas for middle school non-fiction & young adult / adult non-fiction
- Genre categories will be kept
Create a paper or electronic floor plan of the new space. You will need to measure furniture and shelving to make sure that your design idea would physically fit into our actual space.